What is Keyword Research?
Keywords are the terms used by people while they search for any information on the search engines. If a person searches for a dental clinic near him, he will search “dental clinics near me” on Google. These four words are the keywords in this case. Likewise, there will be thousands of people typing millions of words on the search engines to get the desired results. So, if you need your website to get on the top of Google when people search for dental clinic related terms, you should do dental seo. The process of optimizing your website content involves researching popular keywords used by people in your niche. This process of looking for popularity and competitiveness of keywords for optimization purposes is known as Keyword research.
Various steps in Keyword research
• To begin with keyword research, you should know the tools available for it.
• There will be many SEO and keyword research tools out there like AHREFs, Ubersuggest, Google’s Keyword Planner, etc.
• Some of these tools will be free, and some will be paid.
• Once you got a tool, you should type in your root keyword or the word you believe people will search to get your service. (in our case, dental services)
• It will bring all the details like the number of people searching that keyword every month, how difficult it is to rank for that keyword, etc.
• You will get tons of related keywords also.
• The objective is to select a keyword that is used by more people but with low keyword difficulty.
• If the keyword difficulty is high, more authoritative sites will be ranking for that keyword, and it will be difficult for you to compete with them.
• Once you find a perfect keyword, you should write content based on that keyword and see results.